Wednesday 6 March 2013

Infinite’s Sungkyu Is the Newest “Variety-Dol,” Talks About Past Misunderstnading with HyunA

Infinite‘s Sungkyu recently spoke about his honest feelings toward 4minute‘s HyunA, which earned him the status of the newest top “variety-dol.”

On February 27, Sungkyu appeared as a guest on MBC’s “Radio Star” and said, “In the past, I showed interest to HyunA at this one TV show but it was taken out of context.”

So the emcees gave him a chance to clear himself up and Sungkyu began to leave a message for HyunA right away.

Sungkyu said, “As I fan, I lov- no no, as a fan, I am a huge fan,” stumbling all over the place, which made everyone laugh.

He continued, “I didn’t act that way with bad intentions,” and “It seemed like HyunA was viewing me as a sasaeng fan. I was really upset because it seemed like I said that on purpose on air.”

MC Kyuhyun asked, “If HyunA asks to meet you for real, what will you do?” Then Sungkyu answered again in a bumbling way, “I will take care of the matters on my own for my own future and for the fans, I will do a good job… in secret… well…”

Throughout the whole episode, Sungkyu has shown his honest but random and weird answers and stories, which charmed and captivated the viewers.

Meanwhile, other guests for this episode include Nancy Lang, Sam Hamington and UV‘s Muzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment