Saturday 23 March 2013

Infinite H Would Like to Introduce Their “Special Girl”

Let me come clean right off the bat, okay? I have never, ever kept tabs on anything Infinite has done or is about to do. Well, except their logo, because it’s pretty awesome. But other than that, I know nothing about Infinite. Nothing about the members, what their roles are, where they come from musically, or who excels at what. Their past discography has never done much to win me over, I’ve never cared much about their stage performances, they never stuck out to me particularly in any one show I could maybe recall. In short, I guess what I’m trying to say is, in all my years as a K-pop fan, I really could’ve cared less about Infinite.

But then this happened.

(...)
Read the rest of Infinite H Would Like to Introduce Their “Special Girl” (545 words)


© Nabeela for seoulbeats, 2013. | Permalink | 54 comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: Infinite, Infinite H

The post Infinite H Would Like to Introduce Their “Special Girl” appeared first on seoulbeats.



No comments:

Post a Comment